Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

Need help from those of you who are photoshop happy

Can someone photoshop my wheels so they are white same wheels but white I just wanna see if they look any good before I get them done as they need re- furbing. Jim you there mate heres a reasonable pic of my car from the side

dcp_0733.jpg

Cheers in advance guys

hmm not really feeling that colour at all, I dont like black they look like steelies when they're moving good effort though jim keep trying LOL

Leave em as they are Ant.. just get em refurbed. I like em the way they are to be honest :)

i like the black they remind me of the origanial volvo t5's the first one they did in yellow/black rims

either keep em how they are ant or go a shade darker. the black in that pic jim did is REALLY dark... and flat. you could do em gunmetal or darker silver and get that deep dark look, but keep some of the shine and luster and all that. i think darker would look best on your car, i'm with darren on this one. you've got black accents everywhere, black tints... do em dark! :)

I think darker wheels would look better on ya car too, sorta gun metal, as said above :)

Thera

It's another one of these personal choice things I am still undecided on this one but one thing I know for sure is they are NOT going black or dark I hate black wheels or dark wheels so I will still be thinking along the lines of white or silver. Silver more favorable at this time??

Yep.. the silver already looks quite nice Ant.

I personally wouldn't change em.. just get em refurbed :)