Sign in to follow this  
selbekk

selbekk's lil' corrado thread

thats grounds for never letting them use the car again!

they pay for insurance, fuel and repairs, and the car itself, tho, so I can't really NOT let them use it :-P I'm just keeping it looking good.

they pay for insurance, fuel and repairs, and the car itself, tho, so I can't really NOT let them use it :-P I'm just keeping it looking good.

You jammy git! :lol:

Make sure to get some pics of it at the show :)

hehe :D

well, just so you know I haven't totally forgotten about my car, I'll give you a lil' update on what has been happening the last few hours ;) :

Today I changed the oil and oil filter for valvoline high mileage 10w40 and the original oil filter item. My car doesn't tick anymore because of it, so that was worth while. I fitted a new 50mm spoiler, removed the crap alu mesh in the front bumper and fitted the original mesh.

quick result :D

I went to the national VW/Audi Club meet this last weekend, and I had the best of times :D A few friends of mine and me got up at 7.00 in the morning and drove the 150 kilometres up to Våler Racetrack, where the show was held.

Here's a few pics. You can see the new mesh and new 50mm spoiler on a few of these :)

hehe very proud indeed :) the single wiper wipes alright, so I'll leave it there for a while :) It's usually laying dead flat tho, so you don't notice it.

imo metallic black is as good as it gets. awesome colour (biased i know but in these pics it just looks fantastic). very nice car - definately looking forward to getting mine repainted. have you tried all red lights on it? wasnt keen on the clear/red lights but after seeing yours i might be tempted to put them on mine....

hi mate :)

Your car look really great man, I hope we`ll meet next summer and go cruisin together!

Anything new on the car ?

Tok det på engelsk jeg for å være litt lojal mot de andre her på forumet :)

just gonna close my thread with some nice little pictures of my corrado, before I sell it. I firmly believe this is one of the most beautiful cars ever made in history, and it really breaks my heart to sell it.

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

Shame you're selling - Met Black too! Its a lovely car...

Good luck with whatever you replace it with :)

thank you _leon_, I think I might replace it with a rado vr´d golf 3 a friend of mine just finished building, with a new paint job and some nice rims on it. But it aint no match for the beauty of this car.

The reason I´m selling it is really cuz I cannot afford two cars, so this is my daily driver. And a corrado is, in my opinion, too worthy for such a title. It´s like a porsche, for special occasions only, so you can give it the care it deserves. Like it got today. Four hours a week should be a minimum :D

and _leon_, it´s not really black, but dark gray :)

you sure? I´ve been told it´s quartz metallic, and its defo not black, at least not as black as some corrados ive seen :p

mines more dark dark grey - and sometimes it even looks purple from the speckles. la9v i think is the paint code.