Sign in to follow this  
symtheus

Fairly New here - My G60

Hey all...

Well have been registered on this forum for a while now but don't really get a chance to post all that often but after finally buying a Corrado (My first one!!) from Stevemac (As some of you may know!) Just thought I would post a few pictures up here now that I am an official Corrado owner !!

Just a few images that I took a couple of weeks ago, I havn't had a chance to detail properly as the weather has been pretty Sh*t down here in Norwich so when it gets better I will post more up!

DSCN0897sml.JPG

frontviews.jpg

rearsides.jpg

rearnearsides.jpg

Anyway a Rough Spec

Year: 92

G-Works R1 Charger with 68mm pulley

SNS chip

RSR charger outlet

Boost return removed

Carbon can removed

Jabbasport ported & flowed head with Red top injectors

Solid front engine mount

Piper 270 degree cam with Kent adjustable cam pulley

Fully ported throttle body

Jabbasport Cone Filter with heatshield

Magnex stainless steel exhaust

CAT bypass pipe

I got a nice Merc Vito intercooler included with the car although not really sure how to fit it so a trip to G-works may be in order!!

17'' Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 (Black)

Tinted Rears and front fog lights

8 Bar Grill :oops: But a 4 Bar with black VW badge has been ordered!

Not sure on suspension at the mo I know that the rears are adjustable and the front are not however unsure of what make etc!

Interior wise its in good nick, the only real addition being a Momo wheel oh and Steve gave me a fridge that fits nicely where the rear armrest is!!

Plans

Not much at the mo as I do like it as it is but the only I things I am gonna change in the near future are:

Uprated Headlamp Loom(I didn't actually believe the headlights were as bad as everyone says they are but My god!!!!)

Gonna change the rear lights with some Smoked M3 style ones I think although these tinted ones are growing on me!

Fit the intercooler obviously

In the future I would like to fit a TT dash and seats (I know its been done a few times but I love it!!)

Hope you guys like it, comments always welcome

Cheers

Tom D.

hello mate welcome to the forum like everyone else has said you got a good one there steve mac did alot to that and spent alot on it! is a well nice rado! get that FMIC on there asap you wont believe the difference darren says it will free up about 30bhp when i get mine hopefully at end of summer! good luck with the modding and keep us posted

Cheers for the comments so far guys!! Have been in touch with Darren about getting the FMIC fitted and really just waiting for comfirmation that all will be well with it then I shall be getting that sorted! Looking forward to getting it fitted! Also considering changing my gauges for some DDI ones with rear white illumintation and the reversed red MFA etc. Anyone else ever fitted these before?

Just thought I would add an updated pic with the new grill... I'm now thinking along the lines of replacing the indicators and fogs with late style clear ones as the front seems a bit too black for me! Also going to tint a different set of rear lights black but lacquer them as well so they are as shiny as the rest of the car!! Any thoughts??

newgrilles.jpg

T.

Hi mate welcome to the money pit :)

The first thing to do is lose that tinting crap from the rear lights, front fogs and indicators then it will look sweet :wink:

Yeah I'm certainly goin to loose it on the front I really don't like it very much there but do quite like them black rear lights just think they need to be done better!!!

Well I have lost the tints from front and rear and given the car a bit of a clean so thought I would post some more pics up.

sideview.jpg

frontleft.jpg

frontright.jpg

cleanside.jpg

Norwich, eh? For a rare-ish car there aren't 'alf a lot of Corrados in Norfolk! Looks peachy on the black wheels.

Norwich, eh? For a rare-ish car there aren't 'alf a lot of Corrados in Norfolk! Looks peachy on the black wheels.

Yeah I have seen quite a few around lately!! Nice to see em around I reckon!

get rid of the blue in the headlights!

Think thats the reflection of the garage door tbh chap ;)