Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Jbob's Corrado - SOLD !!!!

Thanks for the cool comments guys :D

The wheels are 17" Compomotive rl's that Dav (Pureklas) refurbed back in last November.

The camera is a Canon A700. Maybe not the best camera on the market but its got loads of features that you usually get on a high end camera 8) Its definitely better than my old £40 from ebay camera :lol:

Back in June @ Inters I came back to my car to find a business card from Fabain (Golf+ editor) :D :D Turns out he'd been looking everywhere for my car after seeing a picture on the badly dubbed website. After a few emails we sorted out a photo shoot for a feature :D

I had the pics taken back in July and was asked to be on the Golf+ stand @ VW Festival 8) I spent ages with Fabian talking about the car and the words for it.

What a way to top off a fantastic summer. Ive been to loads of shows this year and had nothing but positive comments from everyone :D :D

Out in the shops on Friday :D

Nice one JBOB, I saw this car at the Leeds Festival a little while ago and it looks great in the metal.

Recently i was in Belgium and had a peep at their version of Performance VW and there it was again.

Bit of an international star.

Thanks guys 8) 8) 8)

Goldie Whats the mag called and was it a show report ?? Ill see if I can get a copy :D

It was called VW Power or Power VW. I was over there at the end of September. It was a show report.

The mag is up in Durham and im down in pompey at the moment so i dont have any more details.

I think the cover car was the light blue MK1 which had a feature in Golf + recently.

That is one seriously awesome looking corrado.

Congratulations on getting it looking so sweet, and for the magazine feature of which i eagerly await to see.

Top Banana...

If you cant get a hold of it and arent in a rush ill pass mine on to you. Itll be december before i can get my hands on it.

If you cant get a hold of it and arent in a rush ill pass mine on to you. Itll be december before i can get my hands on it.

That would be great :D thank you

I hope you can speak French mind, i couldn’t understand much of what it was trying to say!!

lol My g/f does so she can read it and give me the run down :D

Ive been looking for the mag VW Power or Power VW on the net but cant find anything :( So ill probably take you up on the offer. If I dont find it ill PM you in Dec 8)

Congratulations on the mag feature, car looks cool, love the front end.

Really love that black, is it metalic?

Its Mercedes black (040) the bodyshop showed me loads of paint chips and after an hour they all looked the same :lol: I saw a Merc on the M62 that was really shinny and the black looked really deep so i went for that. At first the bodyshop started painting it with two-pack :roll: but I wanted base coat and lacquer !!! So I made them strip it off. Luckily they had just started the roof when I noticed :lol:

They still managed to screw it up and I ended up taking the car back after 19 weeks and has another shop repaint every panel except the bonnet and roof :roll:

Wht rear diffuser i that? It looks much better than the rieger one on the profile, as it continues the natural curve of the rear bumper.

Wht rear diffuser i that? It looks much better than the rieger one on the profile, as it continues the natural curve of the rear bumper.

I got it from Venom. Its one of there own brand ones :D

£60 + vat http://www.venommotorsport.com

Venom motorsport hey, i've tried to avoid them for a long time after the horror of gmax suspension.

JBOB, Your car is truly menacing mate! You thought about putting the front number plate in your windscreen at all?

Congratulations on the mag feature, car looks cool, love the front end.

Really love that black, is it metalic?

Its Mercedes black (040) the bodyshop showed me loads of paint chips and after an hour they all looked the same :lol: I saw a Merc on the M62 that was really shinny and the black looked really deep so i went for that. At first the bodyshop started painting it with two-pack :roll: but I wanted base coat and lacquer !!! So I made them strip it off. Luckily they had just started the roof when I noticed :lol:

They still managed to screw it up and I ended up taking the car back after 19 weeks and has another shop repaint every panel except the bonnet and roof :roll:

Is it the lacquer that makes it look so good do you think?, never thought any non metalic black cars had lacquer on top, i know they never did on old cars, maybe thats why alot of the black paint on modern cars look so good, been on the look out for ages now to find the perfect black to get my next corrado painted in.

Well after fitting the Koni coilovers (from Zak on here) and only having them on the car for a few weeks I got talking to Matt (Doublezero on E38) about my Golf+ feature. Turns out he's taken the air ride system off his car and we came to a sorted out a deal to swap it for my Koni's 8)

Its a Rayvern kit using Koni struts and BRAND NEW Firestone bags 8) 8)

The ride is fantastic but a bit weird :? It feels really stable like being on the coilovers but no crashing or bad back when going over the massive potholes round here 8)

Corrado ass goes up / Corrado ass goes down

lol

Airride1Medium.jpg

Airride4Medium.jpg

Airride5Medium.jpg

Airride6Medium.jpg

Airride2Medium.jpg

Airride8Medium.jpg

Airride9Medium.jpg

Airride11Medium.jpg

AirrideMedium.jpg

A cool video :D 8)