Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Whos got a WTFIT box........

....just been looking through mine and can't believe the number of bits and pieces in there, anyone else got a similar hoard of parts

i inherited one with the car which was erm... nice!! 'here have a box of bits that were given to me by the last owner'

i know what a few bits are but some of them i have no clue about!!! could well have a couple of flux capacitors in there for all i know!!!

I have a small box of parts given to my by the previous owner.

Sadly, the box is lost and buried beneath all the other parts of old Corrado in my garage :lol:

Got an entire bootfull of stuff with my last car thats just sat in the garage.. meant to pass it on to the new owner and forgot when it went! :(

ummmm.... got a complete car (J-DUB) in bits in my garage with at least another couple of HUGE boxes of bits with it, my house has more boxes of bits kicking around in it than I care to think about, a towbar and pair of seats in the utility room, a complete subframe, wishbone and steering rack in the dining room, and then a MKI golf in bits in my parents garage along with some more huge boxes of bits for that too...

I really need to get a grip on my VW addiction... :oops: :lol:

yep got loads of bits bu i try and keep them moving to new owners if i dont need them! but i seem to buy a lot faster than i sell! interiors is my thing i had four at one point now down to two! and wheels i guess im down to 5 sets at the minute but im sure that will go up!

I really need to get a grip on my VW addiction... :oops: :lol:

Errr, no you don't!!

There's nothing wrong with a healthy (or unhealthy) Volkswagen addiction!!! 8)

i`ve finally managed to empty my spare WTFIT room of corrado bits, just down to door cards, seat, and load of plastics!!

but now i`ve turned into a tool shed :lol: