Sign in to follow this  
A5 VRX

New car maybe?

Had a really boring day at work and when that happens circles begin! Dont know wether to sell my Sportline and get a VR then i think maybe something newer, mk4 V6 4motion? Or just sod everything off, sell the G60 and the Golf and get something quick, quiet, and above all economical...BMW 320d on about a Y plate? Anyone else have these kind of thoughts and if so give me your opinion!! Cheers

i change my mind most days, although for the last few months ive stuck with my rado and volvo, but in the last two days my minds changed 4 million ideas

its what happens when your into cars :lol:

Thank God i'm not the only one thinking like this! Had a few beers and now the sensible head is on 320d, look tomorro and it'll be a VR6, think i need to own one before i do any drastic changes :)

Jay, you seem to be hinting about selling up rather a lot at the mo!

I have these thoughts on an almost hourly basis but they never amount to anything! :lol:

They've all been through my head mate, even the Audi! Love the C so much but since owning the passat just seem to want something newer

24V Renshaw, my offer is a Sportline and a G60! Just let me know if you want that heap taking off your hands! :wink:

Jay, you seem to be hinting about selling up rather a lot at the mo!

I have these thoughts on an almost hourly basis but they never amount to anything! :lol:

i was just thinking that as i read it... mentioned it to the g/f and she kicked me in the shin :lol:

as much as i want a VR i`m thinking there`s gonna be a transplant coming up for sale by the time i can afford a newer C, so i might as well hang on!

Jay it`d be interesting to see how much yours would go for on the bay for example after a fair bit of advertising... you must have a number in the back of your mind that you`d let it go for before you cried as it drove away?!!!!

I always thought a C with a 1.8T would be the perfect package (thats what i'd do), smooth and powerful, but as always i s**t myself and dont end up doing it!