Sign in to follow this  
jhanlon

stashed!

I mean - on my last night in a room on holiday when I have a shower I write "I can see you!" on the steamed up mirror - so the next occupant craps themselves after their shower! But then I'm quite evil! :hitler:

Duly noted for next time I stay in a hotel... :lol:

I have quite the sense of humour - but then I've got to! My surname is Alcock! :oops:

Ahhhh :lol: silly/unfortunate names always get me going. Ahh the pub down the road is called 'The Cock' and it makes me laugh every time I drive past...

Hey Boj, you haven't got a sister called Helen and a dad who was a copper in Hong Kong have you?

I dunno if this is the start of a comedy anecdote - but no!

I mean - on my last night in a room on holiday when I have a shower I write "I can see you!" on the steamed up mirror - so the next occupant craps themselves after their shower! But then I'm quite evil!

Ah that is a classic that I always forget to do... :evil:

I've got a better one, well as i dont smoke, my find suited me better!

I brought a car for something like £10 which was a non runner which i stripped inside and out to rebuild and once i removed the seat and the floor carpet, i found, £1.20, 2 batteries and a Mobile phone, a good nokia one! Sold it for £30. so i made £21.20!

I brought a car for something like £10 which was a non runner which i stripped inside and out to rebuild and once i removed the seat and the floor carpet, i found, £1.20, 2 batteries and a Mobile phone, a good nokia one! Sold it for £30. so i made £21.20!

now a higer spec version of the same story [also true]

a guy in spain bought a testerossa through a police auction for circa £20k. the car was bought including contents, but with no keys.

when he had the car opened there was a £10k rolex in the glovebox and £20k cash in a briefcase in the boot. the guy bought the rights to the lot.

makes you feel sick huh?

now a higer spec version of the same story [also true]

a guy in spain bought a testerossa through a police auction for circa £20k. the car was bought including contents, but with no keys.

when he had the car opened there was a £10k rolex in the glovebox and £20k cash in a briefcase in the boot. the guy bought the rights to the lot.

makes you feel sick huh?

Thats just awsome luck!!! i might try one of them police auctions, i saw a corvette stingray in one in spain, went for f all