Sign in to follow this  
jamesmilsome

checking for interest and ideas on prices

hi,

I am probably going to break my corrado g60 and need a bit of help with the pricing etc.

It is well due a service, has 170 k + on it, needs a new rear wing, the starter motor has just gone and it leaks water from the engine block.

I really cant be spending so much out on this car. It has its + points though.

Lysholm charger with about 8 k miles on it max with the howitzer intake. Bought for $2800 + the postage and taxes etc. Would like ideas on what I may get for this.

Brand new FK Konig sport coilovers still in the box. Paid 540. Think I can expect £450 collected or £500 delivered????

Full black leather interior in good condition with Gti Engineering leather steering wheel. Small patch fading on bolster. What these going for these days?

4 x 100 Compomotive MO's in white with excellent Bridgestone Potenza's. 17's et 35. Need work to the outer lips but dont think its a problem. Paid £500 for them

I guess i'll try guess other prices of the smaller bits from past ads etc and put together a list for everyone.

Would love to sell it whole but I need as much money as poss and doubt there will be enough interest.

What do you think then?

cheers in advance

no idea how much the lysolm is worth but i want it!!! compos prob worth 250-300 interior 400- 500 depending on bolsters and if anyone has chopped bits out of the door cards for installs etc sell the gti eng wheel seperately you might get £100 on the bay. fk coiles they are new so yeah good price they might hang around for a while i find its harder selling brand new things than secondhand thesedays as everyone wants a bargain (me included!) i think you are right that its best broken unless you can bung the origianal charger on to it but doesnt sound like you have the time!

just throw a price up for the lot aswell mate,there may be someone here who wants to breath some life into her hmmm.......... screw charger

umhh,interesting! lysholm charger? with the braketry to fit? how many miles done on charger matey anyone know what they are capable opf producing bhp wise?

Can we have a proper ad now then please? :)

Either a Car for Sale ad if you're selling complete or a Parts for Sale ad (with all items priced) if you're breaking it.

Might be worth starting by trying to sell the car whole.