Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

Couple of pic requests

I'm after a couple of pictures of a Corrao that I can't get right now, and I need asap if someone has them!

I'm looking into getting a side exit exhaust made up, but the company I'm speaking to want to see pictures of underneath the car to see how much room there is, and how much clearance there is underneath the car to fit a box in. I can't get it on a ramp for a few days to get any pics, has someone got any lying around? I can get one of how much clearance there is/will be though.

Ta la's

*Edited description - Wales*

Corrao :lol:

i`m sure the side exit will be illlegal unless from factory... like your style though

hey guys i've got a side exit exhaust on my polo, it is legal as long as its got all the silencers/cat that the car had originally. thing is though doesn't leave much clearance for the old speed bumps!!

phatvr6 had/has a funky side exit system on his r32 corrado, swichable between a nice quite everyday backbox mounted at the back of the car and a rawkus side exit for being a hooligan. might be worth having a chat with him.