Sign in to follow this  
g60rc

G60--- Chip and Pulleys

I'm thinking about getting a chip and pulley kit for my Corrado g60. What size pulley should i go for? I was thinking 68mm pulley and a SNS stage 5 chip.

What power should my otherwise standard g60 be pushing, and what 1/4 and 0-60 times do you lot get with this size pulleys?

thanks alot

rich

A rule of thumb on a healthy but stock (160 bhp) G60 would yield around 15% Gains on a 68mm pulley/Eprom.

The car almost "wakes up"

Yeah that's a good way of putting it.

Deffo worth doing!

My car seems to have a couple of flat spots though , I think that's down to the previous owners choice in chip :roll: - so if you do it make sure u get an SNS :thumbleft:

Agreed, She does feel like a completly different car, And seemed to sort out all my idleing issues as well.

Haha, nice Sig!

I think you need to get your car to wake up also!

:)

She's getting there now actually . Just need the charger done ( When's a good time for you Darren? ) , a decent chip, and the front end sorted and the sig can get changed :lol:

i managed a 15.5@ santapod with my car when it just had the 68mm pulley and SNS chip, 0-60 times would vary but prob be around the 7.5 sec mark due to the need to change up to 3rd gear as the standard g60 box doesnt hit 60 in second.

sounds good, how much is the 68mm and sns chip going to cost. Do most places fit it for you?

g60rc, contact G-Werks or Pitstop for the chip and pulley to match... Yes, it's a plug it in and go job... Bit fiddly to get the ECU out and back in again, but other than that, it's just unscrewing bits and unplugging the old chip/plugging in the new one.... 8)

Or direct from us :)

You can have a look at the SNS UK website (in my sig) for some technical info on the benefits of the No Lag coding.