Sign in to follow this  
DGTi

How to get this kind of look!!

This is mine at the min (with my kids in) 16 x 7 wheels on koni adjustable's with H&R springs. What I am trying to get is this kind of look. What kind of set up do I need? Wheel size, suspension, spacers, etc I really could do with some help??

Thanks Dean

money, some descent coilovers example fk konigsport £600 ish, some fat ass 8/16 and 9/16 alloys, even 10/16 on the rears £900 to £2000, some expensive arch pulling and spraying £500. the look your trying to copy is not cheap mate, but worth it when you do it right, :wink:

You need coilovers, wide wheels (look like 9s possibly on the blue one) and pulled arches ;-)

I think the bronze/grey one looks better balanced in the wheel department personally.

Ah beaten to it by KAD!

gimmme a gold star i beat kev, well will have no chance beating him at the lights will i :lol:

u needs 9's and 10!!!!'s on the back and some very good fully adj coilovers and flared arches,,, plus in addition to this prob require expensive size tyres for them to stretch to the max to make them fit.

then you will have a car solid as a brick that wont be able to be driven hard and the family wont ever go in it :lol: but looks cool as feck

I have had a few little problems with the car & I nearly thought about selling it. Then I looked at a few pics' like Furk'z G60 & it's given me hope. I have got idea just not the talent to make it happen.

Thanks Dean

What would be a ideal wheel size for the rear's without going to far. So the kids can still enjoy going out in them back seats.

I love the look of that one, 'bronze' (as kev said).

The wheels are a bit OTT for my taste, but I love the colour and the height (sh*t that sounds like a girlie comment (sorry to any girls here :oops: ))

would love to get mine like that, thats what I am aiming for, although I prefere the Green C on the back of the Jan 04 Sprinter, its a littler loud for my taste, but very nice :)

DGTi, thanks for the sweet comments,, comments like that make it all worthwhile... imo the wide-st you should go and still keeping it practical is 8's, you can go 9's but to have 4 ppl in the car you cant have the rear slammed and will need arch work