Sign in to follow this  
davidwort

jobs for the weekend?

Im going to bee re-burying my sky cable around the whole length of my garden after my delightful puppy decided to dig it up!

Mow gardens,

Tell off dog,

Wash cars,

Tell off dog,

Get some stuff for a BBQ tonight (if weather permits!),

Tell off dog,

Dogs are great arent they? Nutter!!

As far as the C goes I can honestly say that there isn't much to do as I got busy yesterday in preperation for the Show and Shine at Big Bang...

am in limbo hell at the moment praying the Royal Mail deliver this mornings post before half eleven so I have time to grab my insurance cert and get to the post office to buy my road tax! Not that I've left it to the last minute or anything :lol:

did the same with my Tax Phil, had a wedding to drive to so was down the post office at 10am saturday morning, after the MOT mechanic guy worked on it till 8pm friday night ;)

Failed MOT on emissions......apparently the machine thing doesnt read any higher than 9.99....... :lol:

Well it's turned out to be a little more hectic so far than intially planned - I realised my MOT runs out at the end of next week and as I need the car all week to get to work, had a panic call around on Thursday and managed to get it booked in on Friday. Luckily it passed first time, but gave a little extra spice to the day that was already full of estate agents turning up to look at my house.

Luckily the evening's activities went according to plan tho.

Today I've been mostly - whiting the grout in my kitchen, cutting out and re-doing the sealant, trimming the hedge, sweeping the patio, painting the living room door frame, fitting a bog roll holder (highly important).

Evening's activities are still on course, but tomorrow is going to involve painting the kitchen ceiling, walls and window frames, then tidying the garage.

Phew.