Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

My VR is faster all of a sudden!!!!!

Have just proved beyond doubt that if you remove mechanical sympathy from the equation you can get your C to go quite a bit faster!

Just been up my test hill climb route near Hove and was doing 115 mph at the top. My previous best was 110. I reckon I could have got 118 tbh.

And that is purely because I now don't give a monkeys if my engine completely blows :)

Quality

And that is purely because I now don't give a monkeys if my engine completely blows

..... errr ....i`ve changed my mind about having your old engine mate ... :lol:

The thing is double-6s, half of the revenue that you have spent on the 24v is recoverable from the VR6 engine you have, I don't think you'll break it as i drive mine like it's stolen when i'm having a bit of fun, like when H8RRA and I were racing down the motorway near us at over 150mph, the ba***rd was pulling away from me and there was nothing i could do grrrrr. very frustrating!

Chris

Erm, why are you trying to kill the engine? I assume its not worth trying to sell it?

Erm why do you take me so literally? lol

Just havin a laugh mate. I'm not the most responsible person in the world. And to be honest, like Chris says, it aint gonna make too much difference now. My engine would need a full rebuild even if someone was to buy it (for not much money).

Jeez, all I said was remove mechanical sympathy and the car goes faster!

Lighten up dude :)

Erm, why are you trying to kill the engine? I assume its not worth trying to sell it?

Erm why do you take me so literally? lol

Just havin a laugh mate. I'm not the most responsible person in the world. And to be honest, like Chris says, it aint gonna make too much difference now. My engine would need a full rebuild even if someone was to buy it (for not much money).

Jeez, all I said was remove mechanical sympathy and the car goes faster!

Lighten up dude :)[/quote:2df13]

Lol, I wasnt trying to make it sound as if I was comin down on you or anything, was jsut confused.

I can be forgiven for not understanding the joke.. I'm studying right now and my brain is jam packed with other info! lol

The way I see it mate, my engine is fekked. Thats why I've bought a new one. So I'm just going to enjoy thrashing the old one.

No get on with your work and stop wasting time on an internet forum!!! :) :)

Aaahhhh, if my engine was fekked, I'd be giving it a good thrashing too, old chap, lol.

I'm takin a break from studying now, just had food.... hmmmmm, lol, cant go straight back to studying after having a nice meal :D

And how the hell did you get a 24v engine for £870????

I know!!!! Bargain or what!!! Feeling rather smug at the moment to be honest mate :)

What you studying fella?

PS. 'Bid Sniper' helped quite a bit btw

I know!!!! Bargain or what!!! Feeling rather smug at the moment to be honest mate

i`d say, .... 8) . your like a dog with 2 d*cks at the moment :-P

And I've saved enough money on that engine purchase to get a nos kit, as well as the peloquin and box rebuild :) (3 d*cks?)

Hahahahahahaha, now you're just rubbin it in mate, ya cocky bastard! (no pun intended, lol)

I'm in my final year of doing Dentistry :)

And I've saved enough money on that engine purchase to get a nos kit, as well as the peloquin and box rebuild (3 d*cks?)

some serious spending mate, have you sold a kidney or summat ???, :lol:

at least you have set the ball rolling and can see just how it`s supposed to play out now, i hope it all go`s well mate .... no doubt we`ll all know when it aint :lol: , ... i`ve been doing a bit of spending myself, just managed to purchase a vortex supercharger c/w all the odds and sods and the chip etc for a damn good price so i`m a bit chuffed myself :wink:

Well get off the fecking t'internet and get the spanners in your hands then :twisted: :wink:

I can't wait to have a look at your car when it's all done.

can't wait to have a look at your car when it's all done.

nor can i mate, it`s been so long since i drove the fecker ( 12+ months ) :shock: ............. tell a lie, just worked it out and it`s 1 month shy of 2 years, feck ........... cant believe it`s been that long :cry: