Sign in to follow this  
Bridgey

The obligatory hello...

Hey guys,

Been the proud owner of a mk3 polo for almost a year now and have spent a fair bit of time on it...

DSCF0033.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

Finishedbuild.jpg

BridgeysPolo014.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

Spec so far is brock b2 supercups 7x15 running on 195/45's, GT conversion with stainless cat back system, chip, G40 inlet, Decat..

Still awaiting the lowering kit...

The install was done all by my fair hands, with a 12" JL Sub powered by a monoblock amp, Pioneer 6x9's in a custom stealth shelf, and RF 3 1/2" speakers, the interior was resprayed by myself and im sure there's tons ive forgot, but the general reason i joined up was to try and find some rado front seats in dark grey or black cloth and see some nice rado's as i've always had a little soft spot for em!

Cheers

Matt

Welcome!

Was just about to say the car looks very tidy, but the seats ming!

how do you find the 15"s? Ive got 15"s on my polo and the handling's terrible!

boot install looks very neat too 8)

hello Bridgey, welcome to the forum mate, liking the polo, i`ve a soft spot for the polo, in fact, my daughter will be having one when she`s ready wether she likes it or not, .......... then i can have a blat when the mood takes me , lol

ah cheers guys, its good fun but with no drop the 15's make me the body roll king! I've ordered some FK Hi-sports, 60mm drop on then front and adjustable rears but the germans are the best with shipping!

if the body roll doesnt change then i shall be putting my teardrops on when there done, just organising a deal as we speak and ill get em polished up so that shud make the handling alot better! and possibly make it look pretty pimp!

Hi there! Nice Olop 8) :) Be sure to post some more pics when it's lowered :wink:

who knows, the thing i love most about rado's is the sound! and basically the way that with simple mods they look awesome, im only 18 atm so who knows what to come in the future, im looking to go g40 in the near future once the cars had a slamming and brake upgrade, just hoping to get some rado seats now!

but still a ball breaker on the insurance... i've seen real clean 16v rados go for around the grand figure and sometimes less... hmmmm? tempting!

... hmmmm? tempting!

well, if you do then you`ll find more help here than anywhere else, certain things your just gonna have to pay out for but the money you save by other peoples experience and help can save more than you realise