Sign in to follow this  
sampayne

leather retrim anyone?

I bought it s/hand already done mate but it's just patchy quality in places, poor cutting, bad stitching, glue unsticking etc etc. I certainly wouldn't have been happy if I paid full whack for it.

The retrim had less than 10K's use when I bought it, so it's not 'old age' related....

I've seen Snappy Gaitor's work and that is definitely a trim I'd pay top whack for....

Sorry for the slackness with updating this, i havent had a pc, but now got it back and braodband:D

A bit of an update, my mate has been working away for the last couple of weeks, so he will travel to fit :) if he can get a few jobs around the same area.

He can do stitched designs, but he said they are expensive, and take him a while to do, think its one of those jobs he does but doesnt like doin hehe

Im meeting him later this week, to discuss things im more detail - to be honest i didnt think there would be this much interest!!!

i'll have pics then too.

1 question are all corrado interiors the same?? i know the door cards are different between late and old, and you get 'hump' and non hump rears, are there ay other differences?

think that is all the differences mate, really looking forward to some pics of he's work. gonna get some rs recaros first.