Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

My Corrado Project.... Here goes i'm on the ladder

The Leningrad Cowboy Yes mate it is a full size spare wheel, one of the bbs that were on the car...

Gaz I must admit, i wasn't too sure either but at that price, I wasn't gonna argue....

I'm really pleased with them :) Will get them mintd up as soon as the rest of the car comes to shape.

How was the rest of the trip Gaz.. :sleeping:

I'm missing a Centre cap for my rims... Anyon know where i can buy them. I think they're borbet ones ??????

LC5U - Aqua Blue Pearl i've been told... Can't wait to get my teeth into it..

same as mine :)

yeah tis aqua blue :)

Gaz I must admit, i wasn't too sure either but at that price, I wasn't gonna argue....

I'm really pleased with them Will get them mintd up as soon as the rest of the car comes to shape.

How was the rest of the trip Gaz..

yeah, i`m sure those rims will buff up quite nicely mate :thumbleft: i didnt notice a centre cap missing tho :scratch: never mind, i`ll check the car later just in case, as for the rest of the journey, it`s a long story but i ended up spark out on an industrial estate in dundee and woke up 4 hrs later and had a minor panic attack due to not realising were the feck i was when i awoke :lol: , eventually got home at 9.30 in the evening :thumbleft:

Gaz, Don't worry you won't find it in the boot.. There was one missing all along!!!!

woke up 4 hrs later and had a minor panic attack due to not realising were the feck i was when i awoke

You are a star......lol

Haven't Done much with The Car recently :cry: , so got home after work and decided to pay it some attention :D

Read the thread about cleaning the lenses out and darkening the headlights out, so off to work i went......

Engine was filthy dirty too after the long oil leak! So got some of that Engine Gunk stuff from Halfords.... Painted over everywhere possible, giving it loads of coats!!!

Here's the finished product.... Oh yeh painted over the silly gold coloured Golf badge at the front.. Kept thinking i was driving a Clio williams

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

ab990ae4.jpg

Gave it a good wash today.... Paint work looks really well once washed n cleaned up!!!

Next step will be to give it a polish :roll:

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

Just clocked 173k.... Been very well looked after, with bills going back to purchase date

Uming and aring about selling it to get a VR6.... In 2 minds at the mo