Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Has anyone seen their Corrado on Google Earth?

even on the link i posted?

Yup, postcode is IV30 5QL and I live in Duffus (which appears to be in a field) have a look yourself.

Only low res sat area. Checked my old house and that too only has a low res photo.

so the corrado goes down with the great wall of china as being visable from space. The seventh wonder of my bank account!

have any of you guys tried local live?

http://maps.live.com/

for some areas it seems better than google

how does this work then? cant get photomaps up?

click on the hybrid button and it should show up,

mine is visible next to my dads volvo the picture is about 18 months old though as the new house behind ours was just a foundation.

I can beat that. This photo has both my old VR6 (M100 VRG) and Paul Downing's old Burgundy 16v in the same car park.

Parked nearby to our workplace in Bournemouth. We reckon the picture was taken sometime around Sept-Nov 2004.

corozin, i take it your car's still in that car park too as there doesn't appear to be a way out of it!??! :lol:

Mine's tucked away in the garage, so not visible... My old xantia (that i sold over a year ago) is in the work car park in Newbury though... Good to see its regularly updated. There's an old RC car track right near to where i live on Google Earth. The council ripped it up ages ago!

Appaently there's a guy sunbathing naked in his garden somewhere in Holland.... :oops:

There's a popular nudist beach in Budleigh, you can see loads of people on it but it doesn't zoom in far enough to see anything .... not that you'd want to though, most of the people that go there are pretty old :gag:

Appaently there's a guy sunbathing naked in his garden somewhere in Holland.... :oops:

There's a popular nudist beach in Budleigh, you can see loads of people on it but it doesn't zoom in far enough to see anything .... not that you'd want to though, most of the people that go there are pretty old :gag:

Found it!....parked around the corner from where I "work" :D

odd... that looks suspiciously like the outside of my Mum's place... are you sure "work" covers it?!?! :lol:

try and find your car when its driving :)

that's easy... i know exactly where my C is when it's being driven... as i tend to be sitting in it! :lol: