Sign in to follow this  
bcstudent

Fifth Gear + Ferrari + Girls Aloud = :D

The blonde one was nuts. She was giving it plenty of throttle but then Plato was having to say brake, brake, BRAKE at the appropriate points! That's why they then let her jump straight into a race spec ferrari and try to roar out of a car park onto the track! Probably had bugger all steering lock which would give you a shock setting off like that. It was the perfect outcome from a TV point of view. You could just see this big snigger all over Platos smug face, classic.

chrisw said

It was the perfect outcome from a TV point of view. You could just see this big snigger all over Platos smug face, classic.

Yes. "Makes good tv that" I said to my daughter.

I like Nadine - she has an unusually attractive face. Did her parents name her after Nadine in the Chuck Berry song?

Was a very good show, I have thought long and hard about my favourite, probably too long about it, lol...I can never decide, cheryl is lovely but just looks like the most pikiest one..have met sarah harding, she is very pretty, very petite...and for some reason Im strangely attracted to the ginger one...hehe...

Changing the subject, Plato was ragging that 911 alright, looked like so much fun

Plato is an excellent driver, and an ex-VR6 owner too.

Personally the part where he just cracked up laughing about the accident was the best bit - Sarah Aloud was still clearly in earshot but too dim to realise he was pishing himself laughing with the lads from the camera crew

It was superb! The 3 second long 'bleep' from Plato's mouth while he was having a laugh with the camera crew summed it up perfectly!

My other favourite part was the tour manager and one of the five talking:

GA: We're insured right?

TM: We'll have a talk about that on the way home.

Classic :-)