Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

CCGB website - back on-line

The CCGB website will be back on-line very shortly. :D Many thanks to Jamie Hooper for his assistance in the domain transfer.

Some of the new site is already uploaded to a temporary URL http://www.bluehost.com/~corradoc & will be transferred to the http://www.corradoclub.org web address as soon as the domain transfer is completed. I expect this to be either later this week or early next week.

Doesn't look too good at the mo but I'll concentrate a little more on presentation once the rest of the content is uploaded.

Bloody brilliant mate :cheers: good to see someones taken a step :D

Will there be a members only forum too? Maybe a linky/page that shows accepted CCGB discounts for certain stores?

16v, Cheers m8 - the links on the left of each page will begin to work over the next few days or so. Members forum is already uploaded & will be installed as soon as the domain transfer is completed.

steve,

I need to update my personal details and prob register for 06 - I think my reminder docs will have been sent to my old house :(

Can I drop you a PM, or who do I need to email?

Cheers

Andrew

got my new card, and the new Sprinter :)

good work kids :)

will you be able to join online rather than use cheques etc..

There is currently no facility for joining on-line, although this is planned for later in the year. At the moment, the new style membership form will need to be downloaded from the website, printed & sent to the address stated on the form - just as in the past.

Lippy, Print & send the membership form available from the new site, when you renew your membership. Send a note of your previous address & our records will be updated.

Shame - couldn't you just get a paypal account set up and linked to through the site?

I'd join in an instant if that facility was available - missing cheque book and no time to dig it out is my current issue :?

Phil K, Too much on at the mo m8 - I'm currently going flat out with the various jobs that I have to do. Joining on-line will not be a problem - the problem is that I just don't have time to set it up at the mo. Once the site is finished, I'll set-up the on-line joining/renewal facility