Sign in to follow this  
PhillT

Testing the water

honest gov.. wasn't me! :p that's my story and I'm sticking to it

was in the boot of the C when I brought it, I don't need it so may as well go to good use

honest gov.. wasn't me! that's my story and I'm sticking to it

was in the boot of the C when I brought it, I don't need it so may as well go to good use

:lol: :lol:

i would be interested having a terrible time trying to find someone good enough to spray my car!

I'll add you to the list... looking very promising at the moment

what I will do is get my C sprayed then you guys can view and decide for yourselves if the quality is good enough for your own cars

even though I'd happily sort out any problems I'd rather not get problems in the first place :wink:

I think the problem is even when you pay £1500+ for a blow over, the end result still has an orange peel effect reflection! even for the factory

IMO if your paying for a respray it should be almost mirror finish with a nice deep shine unless it's blended in to current paint!

If you need some lead I've got a fair sized roll sitting in my garage doing nothing

its sat next to your really long (church sized) ladder ;)

I live in Wokingham mate. I've got an Audi A4 in silver than needs a fair bit of work. Would you be interested in that?

IMO if your paying for a respray it should be almost mirror finish with a nice deep shine unless it's blended in to current paint!

Comments like this are why i'd be so much happier giving my car to you... an enthusiast.. rather that some other body shop who really couldn't give a flying feck!!

I'm in need of some dent removal and a full respray at some point (it'll be a good few months before I can afford it yet), but I'm paranoid about where I take it.

As I'm now living in Newbury area, so not a million miles away and would be very interested to see how you get on :D

golfg60 + dinkus - names are on the list :thumb right:

once I've resprayed a red door for my C I'll post some pics to give you a rough idea, will try and show what sort of colour match I can get for the smaller jobs (front end respray for example)

should be in the next couple of weeks as I've not got much spare time at the moment

well stick me on the list if you think you'll get it up and running in the next 2 months or so :)

Newbury aye Dinkus, just down the road from me :)