Sign in to follow this  
MNuTz

its a shame....

yeah same here. You never know tho, this may turn out to be a blesing in disguise, mine was. Wrote my G60 off, made £1300 profit on the car and got a VR 8)

Keep that 4 leaf m8, and best of luck with wotever you choose to do!

Ouch - sorry to hear that mate - it sounds very similar to how I killed my blue VR :(

It's all better when you get another one though :D

I overcorrected as well, and ended up going sideways...I didn't have the excuse of having to avoid anything though.

someone on the other forum i visit has noticed something lucky attached to my alloy on the alloy close up picture....a 4 leaf clover!!

well that proves that was a pile of pish then! :lol:

everything happens for a reason mate!

Here's a pic of my first car - it burst into flames two days after I passed my test! Nightmare - but I always believed it was to slow me down - I had to get another car and no way was I gonna write it off after losing my first one.

well that proves that was a pile of pish then! :lol:

everything happens for a reason mate!

It must do mate, my life is can be used to prove that there is something out there controlling our lives. It seems everytime i get on my feet i take a big kick in the nuts for it. Ive started 2 jobs and had an accident within the first 2 weeks of each. I left one job for a far better one and then that company went into administration 3 days before christmas, id only been there 3-4 months.

It goes on and on :)

Anyway, had a quote from the local repair centre and ive been quoted around £4000 at the moment :(

I cant afford that and i cant find any local garage with either the experience, or if they have the experience they havent the balls to attempt to transfer the engines.

Looks like im going to have to try and get the G60 on the road and try and do the valver on my own. Strip it down, cut the sill out and replace, make sure its all square. Replace door and wing, repair rear quarter. Then i think i will rip the rear seats out and put a full roll cage in for the added strength.

Ive got a lcoal lad coming down to look at it tomoz so im hoping he can do it a lot cheaper for me!

sh1t, thats bad mate, as said above, at least you are ok mate, but shame about the car :(

good luck