Sign in to follow this  
localhost.80

1990 G60 Intake Manifold "T" Vaccum Hose MISSING

I was wondering if the "T" vaccum hose the connects to my corrados g60 intake manifold could make my cars boost slow? and its only missing

the hose that connects to the MFA and A/C lines.

Please help!! I have been depressed about my car for weeks. I feel like a looser, everyone says "just get rid of it" and "your car is fuckin slow" but I have never given up on it! (been working on for 6 weeks) I lost my job over this and girlfriend... and I just can't get rid of it(I love it way too much) :crazyeyes:

AAAHHHHH!!

Any leaks in the vacuum system will cause a very poor running and a Drop in power. Post up here a picture of where you think your issues are so we can diagnose them for you.

is it just hanging open ? or has it been replaced /blocked off with anything else?

a pic of your car would be better

sorry its late 1:49AM USA with no camera yet, but its opened I can see the other side and its not connected to the VDO cluster. can I put a plug?

I am soo sick of this fucken german engineered piece of shit, I hate this car. I had trouble from the begining like the timing(really stupid on this car) and there is too many hoses all over the fucken engine. Also the G60 charger is a really stupid idea I can't even drive my car without being scared of blowing up my charger..AAAHHH(No wonder they stop making corrados.)VERY UNRELIABLE!!!!!AND U CAN FORGET ABOUT GETTING PARTS AT YOUR LOCAL AUTO STORE THEY NEVER CARRY ANYTHING... NOT EVEN A FUCKEN MANUAL..

NEXT TIME I AM GETTING A TOYOTA!! RELIABLE ASS HELL AND AS FOR MY BLACK MINT CORRADO WITH ONLY 70,123 MILES ON IT WITH A REBUILTED CHARGER IS GOING TO GET RECYLCED SO YOU CAN MAKE SOME NEW VW's

My Corrado has cost me bugger all to buy and run and never let me down in two and a half years of ownership. It's a shame your experience hasn't been similar.

and as for getting help around here really suxs, I guess I have to get the paid version so they can tell me whats wrong or how to fix it

AND ONE MORE THING..

G-Wrecks :lol:

JABAATHEHUT and all those

damn companys here at this forum love give us

awful advise so we can send our chargers over for repair. AAAHHH

it should be called G-THESEPEOPLEARESTUPID

someone is having a proper boooo..

seriously tho no wonder no one wants to help u.

and in the usual american fashion out the come the guns typical. and we're the jerks interesting.

Was going to give a bit of help, but seeing the way this thread has developed ...

Tempest (US-spec G60 owner, and proud of it)

Sorry , hate to have to lock threads but since this has de-generated into a childish paddy I think it's time it was closed.

If this forum is not to your liking feel free to not use it again localhost.80.

Best of luck with fixing your car.

errrr, it's not locked Dave...!

and localhost.80, if you're asking for help, i often find the best course of action is to not insult everyone and throw all your toys out of the cot - you posted at a time when people over here are at work and often not online til the evening. a little patience goes a long way...

best of luck getting your car sorted...

Tis now..?

Not sure what happened there..