Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Xenons - Let there be light

Had my Xenons fitted into the In-Pro's yesterday - totally reversible installation, all parts taken from one of last years Audi R8 race cars, output is absolutely fantastic and at long last makes full use of the In-Pro lights

all parts taken from one of last years Audi R8 race cars

Hmmm, chances of finding one of those in my local breaker's yard?! :)

Same kit that JMR fitted for me. The light is oh so much better. I saw a corrado with standard lights and no headlight loom the other day i think. The lights were so dim i swear the guy was screwing his eyes up trying to see.

All that was needed were the bulbs, bulb holders and transistor packs - complete set cost me £200 plus an hour to fit, virtually plug and play, no need to touch the loom at all

Yes, already using an uprated loom but the only connections I needed were the ones within the headlight itself - no need to modify the existing wiring at all. Its amazing how yellow the standard lighting is when you compare it to Xenon, brilliant white light that makes driving at night much safer and more enjoyable

Ive just fitted a one off quality uprated headlight loom with some Philips Vision plus bulbs. I could notice a considerable difference even without the loom and just the bulbs! Now with the loom its even better,and gives out a white light! Ive added some 6 watt Philips Blue Vision that has complemented the headlights nicely!

Just another cheaper option for people without Inpros, or with !

No grey area at all re: MOT, all that needs to be checked is a. Headlights work and b. level is ok, thats info direct from VOSA