Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Corrado-ville! Small town - Cs everywhere!

Hey guys,

I live in a small coastal town on the West Coast of Scotland and it has a population of 12000. It used to be pretty much Corrado free! While back it was only really me and VR6Paul - but now they're everywhere and Paul sold his a while back - there's 5 regulars in the town to my knowledge!

Is this unusual?

I don't see any, infact I haven't seen another C here since I got back from Travelling in December.

I said this to Graham_E when we met up last week and he said he saw a few around Aylesbury/Bucks but I never do :(

last one I saw (other than mine) was a G60 in Santa Cruz, last Jan (2005) :-/

I even drove through Guildford twice in the last month, and didn't see any, and every other person on this forum seems to be from there.

Actually, thinking about it I saw Jo's (from here) in December, but thats cos we met up, so no random sightings :(

Farnborough has loads in and around it... I have a few I see regularly, inc one that appears to live in the same little estate as us, and lots of random sightings of others....!

plus there always seems to be a collection of them in our street! either ours, ones Dave is fixing or other forum members who are visiting or picking things up!!! think we had 7 of them outside the house one day...!!! lol!!!

:)

I live in a town of about 18,000 and there are five or six Corrados I see around regularly, plus a load more in Norwich.

It never ceases to amaze me how many Corrados are still on the road. My mate was telling me how great Peugeot 205 GTIs were today, so I asked him when was the last time he saw one! The same goes for other 'performance' models, like Renault 5 GT Turbos, etc. They've just rotted into obscurity.