Sign in to follow this  
Storm

Cheapest Storm ever?????

Following ad off of autotrader

1996 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6, 1996,

N reg. Mystic blue metallic, full leather, BBS alloys, pas, full electrics, usual German build quality, Thatcham cat 1, full closure Clifford security, high mileage hence giveaway price of only. £3,995.

Mills Road Turbo

Tel: (01787) 282418 or (07900) 184453

Distance: 68 miles

Price: £3,995

providing of course it is mystic blue storm tho...a lot of un-informed people don't know that mystic blue is a storm only colour and just state that a blue C is "mystic"........even so its still cheap for a leather'd up VR........also the car might have a "dubious" past

I spoke to the owners mrs. Unfortunately he was out and never rang me back with the mileage :(

So it's a Storm then?

Funny alloys for a "real" storm.

The original solitudes are surely part of the credentials. You don't wanna lose those.

There's a mystic Storm on Loot.com at the moment. New ad yesterday, and i'm too tight to pay my £5 to find out more. All i know is it's mytsic blue with black leather and it's £4750. If anyone has paid they're money on that site, could they dive in and have a quick look for me!

Ta! 8)

Badgeless grille too. I'm thinking it's a regular VR.

VW should have made more of an effort to distinguish the two imo. Something clearly visible like deletion of the sunroof and inclusion of Air con, perhaps?

Kev

Perhaps the inclusion of a VSR...??? Now *that* would make them worthwhile searching out.

And taking the extra insurance group hit.

The whole grill looks like it may have been replaced with something aftermarket - are those eyebrows above the lights?

I agree with you Kev - the Storm should have been more different, but my Storm has both a sunroof and A/C and I would hate to lose either. I've never understood why manufacturers treat them as mutually exclusive - a sunroof doesn't really cool you down, its just nice to have it open all weathers. I specced my wife's Mk IV GT-TDI with a sunroof even though it came with A/C and she also uses both all the time too. Maybe that's just us.

David