Sign in to follow this  
red corrado16v

Who's going to Lemans and what you going in.

Im'e going to lemans in a couple of weeks and this is my ride.We are traveling down from Harogate on Thursday 15th, crossing on Eurostar and then via Rouen to Leman.We are camping at Kart Nord, i know there is a group from the forum going but was wondering if there was anyone else going, post up a picture of your ride and i will look out for you on the way.I will post up all my pictures from my travels when i get back.

Very nice Porsche - love the colour 8)

Damn I wish I was going this year! Will be there next year though :?

Just the two of you? Should be good fun. More comfortable than me on my bike 2 weeks ago. Hope the weather is much better too.

Keep an eye out for the old Gen-domne (police).

NB: The weekend of the bikes; the closeby motorways were free.

Keep an eye out for the old Gen-domne (police).

Good advice...don't want to see any of these :lcop:. kind of hoping they will be that busy nicking outher people that they will ignore us......after all them old 911's ar'nt that fast...are they? :lol: We'll just be following the outher 99,999 people in stupidly fast cars down there and enjoying the ride. At least we'll be sitting on the right side of the car when we get to France as it's a left hand drive.

Some friends and I are departing from York on the Wednesday in a black cab (a Fairway FX4 to be precise). No worries about the cops as it has a top speed of 56mph...

Check out the link in my sig for details :-)

Tom

oooh, black cab, the driving position on those things is torture... good luck... ;)

Going there in a friends Clio 172 Cup...