Sign in to follow this  
lottysvdub

oh dear ive broken it

hi guys need a bit of advise on my 2ltr 16v , on the way home tonight car was running fine but when i got to a very busy set of traffic lights the little bugger started to die on me lost all power all warining lights flickering on and the lowed bag and she stopped , tryed to fire her up but nothing , engine spinning over but not firing , she choughed a little so i stuck her in 1st gear and dropped the clutch just to move the car out the way of the other traffic , after a couple of minutes of cranking she spluttered back in to life so i sat for a mo revving the preverbials of her dropped it back in to gear and managed to drive home (20 miles away) she seemed to drive fine the rest of the way and when home i switched her off and then restarted it no problems , i tryed it a few more times and everything seems ok , ive checked the basics and when i get to work in the morning i will check the c/o level and timming , all connections seem good so i was just wondering if anyone else may have experenced this before or any other suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks guys