Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Crashed my TRX850 (bike) at the TT :-(

Glad your ok bud! Bit suprised to read this after seeing your impressive car related track days. Mind you, if you've only been on 2 wheels that shorter time i'm surpised your on that monster!!

I did my direct access a while back, on the quiet and was well up for a CBR600RR, im too short for anything bigger lol! But a mate had a very nasty accident after 15yrs of riding and it put me off, as im bad enough in a car!

Get repaired, sell it and get some forced induction in that R32!

All the best for a speedy return to form though

my problem is, speed just does not scare me, which is a big problem really, as I never ever feel like I'm going too fast........until it's too late.

Not an ideal situation on a bike really!

Excellent news on the jigging service L33RRR, I'lll get the frame off this weekend and get back to you on that one.

Bike needs to be pretty complete to be jigged. its only ducati's that can be aligned with a bare frame.

The rear wheel, swingarm and motor need to be left in the bike to be jigged.

send me some foto's of the frame if you want.

Jimmi............................................

see page 1

the only damage is that kink where the rad bolts on, and a crack in the paint work on the weld where the top right tube (as you sit on the bike) joins the headstovk

and the seat frame is twisted, but that won't take much bending to put right.

frame is very similar to a ducati's

Sounds like you had a lucky escape, albeit a very painful one! Hope you get yourself fixed up soon, take it easy!

good to hear your ok i had the same happen to me 4 years ago on my 2nd tlr1000 got taken out by my mate on his firestorm both bikes written off and 9 pins in my left leg and a replacement knee cap and i was all fixed 4 months off work didnt go down to well though ha ha , good to see your up and on your feet mate :D

Arrrr! So your the reason I couldn't get out the shoprite car park in Ramsey after they closed the mountain! :D It was baking hot and I was in my Sis's old car with no air-con stuck with a million bikers. Have you heard about McGuinness's lap record - unbelievable!

ive been riding bikes for the last 2 1/2 years and have come off 3 times, its not nice is it? glad you are ok dude!