Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Ring Fog/Headlight wiring kit

A company called Ring who make bulbs and stuff, make a wiring kit which is quite capable of uprating the headlights. It comes as a proper kit with a relay, 20 amp fuse wiring and is adequate to run 55/60W bulbs a couple of modifications may be needed to join to the corrado headlights, the kit comes with good connector, heatshrink tubing and looked well constructed.

I think it retails for around £15.

People looking to uprate their headlight loom could consider this as a cheaper alternative to trimsport looms, although 2 would be needed to run dip beam and full beam.

I can get more info on this kit if people are interested.

If you're going to get two kits for dip and full beam, you may as well just spend a little bit more and get a superbly constructed loom from H100VW off these forums. If you ask him nicely though :)

Or, as an alternative Ant (Banana Man) also does the looms but I'm not sure if his cater for dip and full beam.

Good shout though on the cheaper alternative. Although, I am a firm believer that in general, you get what you pay for.

Thoroughly agree VR6. The kit that H100VW builds has 2 relays. If you want to uprate the bulbs to 100w you can replace the standard 20watt fuses to 30 and it works perfectly. I'd rather pay the extra bit for better quality.

20 watt fuses aint heard of these before :?

I'm using a 20amp fuse with 100 watt bulbs and it works perfectly on my home made kit but i'm going to use better connections and the waxy waterproof connectors as its an outside jobby.