Sign in to follow this  
neil20vtc

the worst year of my life

I asked Andy this and he told me it wasn't that much of a prob? Diff axle something and subframe is all thats needed.

Terrible news Jeff, its such a hard situation to lose someone in the family. Fighting cancer its a very painful way to pass away. You have to think positive and enjoy life a bit more. Hope you and your family are doing well and good luck to ya!!

thanks again for your comments, things went well yesterday the church was packed and getting up and speaking is the hardest thing i have done in my life but i am so glad i did it i really think i did him proud the reverend even said he couldnt add any more after i had spoken as i had said it all

and as for my engine conversion andy talked me into puttin the 20v in as i originally was going to turbo my 16v and i know a lot of you are die hard v6 fans but i actually want a 20v

Well done mate. I've never had to do it but have been to my share of funerals and know it takes some real courage to get up and say something like that when you're grieving.