Sign in to follow this  
peanut

Peanuts rado vr

Gav, is it me or, are youre rear wheels on the wrong side? ie your tread pattern is going the wrong way ;)

:oops: yes mate they were, all sorted now, little bit over zealous to get them on

Cheers for all the positive comments folks, its slowly starting to come together but im pretty pleased considering ive only had it a few weeks. Personally im really liking the spikes, so theyre staying.

The rear lights were a quick afternoon job but came out ok, gotta get em off now the paints cured to key them and relaquer.

Really pleased your liking what ive done so far Oakley, i know how hard its was for you sell him (yes its a him!) in the first place. By the way he's got a name now....wedge. lol

Nice one

Gav

ooooh shiny, any more pics or idea of spec? what size d/pipe is that? looks about 3"?

Cheers

Gav

few more pics mate dp was 3.5" spoke to owner he started it up sounded lovely! was running a sedate 350 bhp and 450 nm of torque.

What J are your wheels mate as I fitted 9's to mine, yours looks about how wide mine did until I took them off.

they were 9 x 16, et 21 with 1 inch spacers.