Sign in to follow this  
J50DUB

Handling.... ruddy awesome

Hi

my rado handles fantastically i absouloutely adore it its the best hadling car i've driven and i love it!

what i wanted too know was i am planning on lowering it etc... is it possible to actually make the handling worse... or what have you done too make it even better. i just wondered as i am very happy with the hadling but not the way it looks :lol:

james

Well if it's on 10+ year old suspension now you can pretty much take it as gospel that it'll only improve with new lower suspension 8)

Thats what i thought m8 just seeing if people reccomend certain ride heights suspension too use etc.....

imo it handles better than my old mk2 gti! and this was awesome!

Well mines down 60 on a non adjustable Apex sport kit and drives very well - makes all my passengers cling on for dear life anyway :D

If you want flexibility in ride and height then coilovers are the way to go... there's athread on suspension somewhere - hang on I'll find you a link!

Got any pics of it James? What is it running on for wheels and is it lowered atall?

You can ruin any car. But I expect a reasonable slam would make handling better, as would some 17x7 alloys. But dont forget the ride will be much harder/harsh/bumpy.

I reckon if you love it how it is, leave it :-)

As Phil says, it can be improved for definite, but there are often trade offs which you have to accept unfortunately.

A lot of people like how the Corrado handles out of the box, it's just the silly ride height on the late VR6s that makes people lower them!