Sign in to follow this  
herisites

Where can i get one?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a corrado vr6 very soon. I have looked on ebay, autotrader and pistonheads and there are some available. Does anyone know anymore places i could look on that people would advertise on? Thanks.

Rob H.

Yeah - realistically here, and the sites you've already mentioned are going to be your best bet. Here its kinda odd and sales tend to come in waves.. best thing is just sit on your cash, keep watching the sites, and wait for the right one to come up! :)

Heh.. yeah.. the like 1995 Corrado 8v I spotted in a local rag for £1000 about a month ago - by the time i'd called it had already gone as you can imagine :(

As Jay said above - there are some absolute steals in local papers with people not realising what they could get for them. Just last week there was a 94 Blackberry VR6 with 99k and fsh, described as 'immaculate' for £2200 ono in our local paper!!!!!!!

I gave them a call but guess what......

It had already been sold :(

Probably turn up on here in a few weeks time......

Heh.. yeah.. the like 1995 Corrado 8v I spotted in a local rag for £1000 about a month ago - by the time i'd called it had already gone as you can imagine :(

Or the vr6 I just bought for 1200 quid?

As Jay said above - there are some absolute steals in local papers with people not realising what they could get for them. Just last week there was a 94 Blackberry VR6 with 99k and fsh, described as 'immaculate' for £2200 ono in our local paper!!!!!!!

It had already been sold :(

buying anothe one Ollie? :shock:

Thanks guys i will start looking in my local papers ten and keep my eyes on autotrader/ebay/pistonheads etc.

corradovr6sc: I will check out them sites. Is your car posted in the cars for sale on this site? Cheers.

Rob.

Blimey, those are expensive cars!

Oak green is great colour, but 5 grand for a 16v mk2 golf!

Have you seen the prices mate?

Have you seen this one in the For sale section? - looks like a damn good buy to me.

Yeah i had looked at that one and it does sound a cracking buy. Only thing is though (and you probably think im being stupid) but i dont want a silver one. I dont want to buy the first one that comes along at the right price i would rather wait for the one i want.

I didnt think the prices were too bad compared to those on autotrader/pistonheads etc and plus as its from a garage it would come with fresh tax/mot and warranty so it would be worth it i think. One on there has only done 98k, got fsh and has had a lady owner for past 10 years!!

« NottsCounty » wrote:As Jay said above - there are some absolute steals in local papers with people not realising what they could get for them. Just last week there was a 94 Blackberry VR6 with 99k and fsh, described as 'immaculate' for £2200 ono in our local paper!!!!!!!

It had already been sold

buying anothe one Ollie?

I would have seriously considered it at that price - 52k less than mine and two years younger!! The bit that really made me look was the description of 'immaculate'

I've always liked the Blackberry ones as well :)

Herisites - you could buy your corrado from volkscars..... but then you'd only have one arm and one leg left to drive it with!!!

Thanks Herisites, it is a great colour!

I do keep thinking about selling up, as we have a baby due in August. I just can't bring mayself to part with it though, i'd never find another like it! only has 64k on the clock, so going by Volkscars prices its worth about 8k :wink:

Any ideas for corrado baby seats ? :lol:

i would also look at autocar mag. as they are sometimes advertised there, price probably won't be cheap tho'.

i would also check autotrader website daily & be prepared to travel quickly with cash to look at good prospects.

no harm in lookin at a few in the meantime just to get an idea of what to look out for.

also watercooled vw shows would be a good place to look.

crdo16v, Thanks mate i will take a look.

DanA, Sell sell sell :D lol only joking, keep it mate you will only regret it im sure!