Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Engine Shipping

Does anybody know who might transport an engine from one end of the country to the other for me?

Any well-known courier services at a reasonable price?

I cant remember the names of the guys who delivered my engine either :oops: . cost about £60 from Manchester to Lon though and they were pretty decent about showing up at a set time etc!

I've got the reciept down in my garage....I'll dig it out this eve, and give you a name tomorrow if nobody else has remembered the names of any good companies by then!

As your in south west try: Immediate delivery services, tell: 0117 9559757, speak to - Ivor - top man i deal with him and his company through my work :salute:

Yeah I was wondering how long it would take :lol: but no seriously he's a top man and i'm sure he'll sort you something out - tell him Russ from SMF displays put you on to him 8)

Yeah I was wondering how long it would take :lol: but no seriously he's a top man and i'm sure he'll sort you something out - tell him Russ from SMF displays put you on to him 8)

Thanks very much Russ! I will do. Probably wait until tomorrow morning now tho.

BLACKG60, just gave Ivor the engine a ring, and he cant help.

Dec & Supercharged anychance you could rack your brains please....? :fadein:

Hire a van for the day!

Edinbrough to Somerset....perhaps as a last resort!

Stick a few hundred stamps to it and put it in a big jiffy bag, see if the post office will take it! :)

Try DHL they do jobs for cash'ish - pop in to one of thier outlets and tell um what your after - give address's and they'll give you a price

Thats the killer, and would be a last resort.

................ but on the other hand, if it`s a pile of plop then you can walk away without having to try and send it back ( after argueing )

Finally, after over a very stressful hour on the phone ive found a courier service that will transport from Scotland to Somerset at a very good price.

Interlink - 01786479952 is the number i phoned, but answered as palletline.

£42 + Vat for economy delivery, 2-3 days.

£52 + Vat for next day delivery.

*edit - g60greeny, Ive bought the main parts of AndyCowUK's engine - I dont need clutch/box etc so ive got it a very good price. *

Shaggsy,think thats the one i was lookin@ on edition 38,well done mate ya beat me to it,i'm gonna have to stop messin about an just get things bought