mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

Sorry guys had a ridiculously busy month, so have been a bit slack. Also had issues with my PIC programmer, so had to source another, and the plugs that were on back order that arrived seemed to have gone awry. I've ordered some more that should be with me tomorrow.

They are nearly there!

hi

are you waiting for me to pay the rest before you post out? or are they still to be built :D

I will require the balance before posting, but I'll let you know via PM once they are ready :)

Are we still good to meet in Ely sometime mid-May? I was going to be back 9th May - 19th, but now I won't be back till at least the 14th May for about a week.

Yes mate, I'll check my diary when I get home :) I'll PM you later with my address too.

Got mine fitted and its very, very cool. So original and OEM+ looking and it just simply works so well, especially as the button to turn the shift light on/off or to set it (which is also pretty straight forward too).

I'll try to get some photos/videos uploaded soon. Highly recomended.

Once this latest batch is sold out im sure it will be a while before some more are made as Stuart is a ery busy guy i have one for sale.

Apologies for the thread hijack.

Hey

you still makeing them? and how much too still £60?

Also I'm not very good with DIY stuff like this, Do you fit them to the car as well?

Yes, yes and yes! 8)

Oh, and DIY fit is £60, send me your clocks and it's £70 :D

Cool, cool and cool

If I could I would send you my clocks but my car will be in daily use so havent realy got the chance/time to take them out and post trhem to you.

Would it be possible to drive over to you and have you fit them like that? ( wont be for a few weeks tho, just makeing shore they are still available cos I defo want one)

Cool, cool and cool

If I could I would send you my clocks but my car will be in daily use so havent realy got the chance/time to take them out and post trhem to you.

Would it be possible to drive over to you and have you fit them like that? ( wont be for a few weeks tho, just makeing shore they are still available cos I defo want one)

Absolutely mate. I fitted Dave's (MonkeyVR6) last weekend, and he came all the way from Germany (admittedly he was back for two weddings :lol: )

Hahaha fair enough

When I'm ready for one I will be in contact asap

Well can I order one please? How do I pay

Yes you can :) PM on it's way...

thanks mate

got it yesterday look good fitted the l.e.ds to the cluster time to fit to the car :notworthy:

thanks mate

got it yesterday look good fitted the l.e.ds to the cluster time to fit to the car :notworthy:

Schweeeeeeet 8)

hi

got the kit fitted to day yery cool looks OEM+ iam a big fan ove OEM+ i wood recomend this kit love it :luvlove:

hi

got the kit fitted to day yery cool looks OEM+ iam a big fan ove OEM+ i wood recomend this kit love it :luvlove:

Glad you like it :D

Hi Mrbeige,

Im interested in getting the diy kit if you still have some. Would I be able to set it to e.g. 1st light at 3krpm, 2nd light at 4krpm, 3rd light 5krpm etc?

Thanks

Hi Mrbeige,

Im interested in getting the diy kit if you still have some. Would I be able to set it to e.g. 1st light at 3krpm, 2nd light at 4krpm, 3rd light 5krpm etc?

Thanks

You can only set the first and last LED, and then it determines the two mid points for the 2nd and 3rd LED in the software, but if you set the first at 3k and the last at 6k, then by definition the 2nd and 3rd would be at 4k and 5k respectively :)

I still have a couple of guys outstanding who have paid deposits, but I'm contact them again this weekend to find out what they are doing. I will be making up the remaining 10 boards within the next week or two, so will definitely have them available then. I'll add you to the list now anyway :)

Im guessing it will come with fitting instructions.

If so pm me and I will get full payment out to you.