mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

Received mine today, Thanks mrbeige, looks top quality and good instructions 8)

Can't wait to get this fitted..... another little job to add to the to do list over Christmas :roll:

These look like my kind of mod!

Where abouts in cambridgeshire are you? I really want one but I'd need a hand fitting..... i'll supply the drinks???? :lol:

Yeah I live just off Mill Road.

How much if I come to yours and assist in the fitting?

PM'd

I'll have one once my wallet's recovered from Christmas. :)

Good lad! Give me a PM once you're ready!

Had my shift light fitted today by mrbeige himself and it is a absolutely top mod, 110% satisfied and a really nice guy to (cheers for all the tea Stu!)

I know there is a small vid on here all ready but as promised I thought I'd add a clip of the one Stu fitted to my VR6 today so you can all see just how good it is! 8) (its fully adjustable but for the vid I thought I'd set it in the lower rev range so I didn't annoy the neighbours too much! :lol: )

Cheers again mate, don't forget I owe you a beer or two!

Had my shift light fitted today by mrbeige himself and it is a absolutely top mod, 110% satisfied and a really nice guy to (cheers for all the tea Stu!)

I know there is a small vid on here all ready but as promised I thought I'd add a clip of the one Stu fitted to my VR6 today so you can all see just how good it is! 8) (its fully adjustable but for the vid I thought I'd set it in the lower rev range so I didn't annoy the neighbours too much! :lol: )

Cheers again mate, don't forget I owe you a beer or two!

Glad you're pleased with it dude! Vid is cool, much better quality than mine :lol:

I do fancy one of these once I've got other things I need to buy out the way :roll:

Question:- Can the light sequence be adjusted as from watching the latest VID I noiced it hits the amber point too soon for my liking really...

I think it needs to be spaced out abit more and so the red comes on as you start to hit the limiter....

These are fully adjustable to your own preferance mtc R32, top quality piece of kit. Just need to get round to installing mine when I get a chance :roll:

Yeah they're fully adjustable, i was just trying to be kind to my neighbours by keeping the revving to a minimum! sorry if the vid is a bit mis-leading :oops:

Earlier on in the day we had it set so the red light came on at about 5750rpm with the green starting at about 5krpm (i'm sure Stu will be able the explain it) but I'll say it again, quality bit of kit!

Incredibly easy to programme, just set your preferred lower and upper limits and the electronics sort out the intermediate lights. Can re-programme whenever you want and also switch off totally if you want / need to

Well, didn't even need to say anything! :lol:

Andy, Michael, Gary, you're skills are extra-ordinary![/Enter the Dragon]

Fitted my shift light last night. Its an excellent piece of kit, very well made, and like everyone says above, its very easy to set the lower and upper bounds and the little black box does the rest!

Fitted my shift light last night. Its an excellent piece of kit, very well made, and like everyone says above, its very easy to set the lower and upper bounds and the little black box does the rest!

Glad you are pleased with it dude!

You've just sold me one too mate! :) can you please pm me your address details? Payday this wednesday!!!! (Dont let my signature fool you bud! Im running a 'rado dash!)

You've just sold me one too mate! :) can you please pm me your address details? Payday this wednesday!!!! (Dont let my signature fool you bud! Im running a 'rado dash!)

PM'd dude

mrbeige, what are the chances of getting an audiable alert instead of the lights?

I'd like a warning when reaching the rev limit but dont want the flashing lights. I prefer stealth mods 8).

mrbeige, what are the chances of getting an audiable alert instead of the lights?

I'd like a warning when reaching the rev limit but dont want the flashing lights. I prefer stealth mods 8).

To be fair, you don't see the LEDs in the cluster unless they are lit, so being totally stealth anyway. It might be possible to add a buzzer or something, but that would require additional components on the circuit board, that we have custom made.