mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

Just got mine fitted earlier today and i am truly amazed as has been said how you can do these for the money you do them for.

Very very well made even down to the cable lengths they fit just perfectly dude or at least how i have got it all in.

Not had a proper chance to see the lights in the daytime but at night they are really bright that you dont have to look at them as they catch your eye just right without been over powering at all.

They proper rock man. 8) as and i :notworthy: MrBeige.

Everybody should have 1 of these.......

I'm glad you like them dude. Agreed on the night driving brightness. I think they are just the same during the daylight.

Just need to get some more people interested in a new batch!!

I'd be interested, depending on price and how easy they are to fit.

Is this something I could fix, or would I have to use my loose grasp of German and convince my local VW dealership to do it?

Cheers,

D.

I'd be interested, depending on price and how easy they are to fit.

Is this something I could fix, or would I have to use my loose grasp of German and convince my local VW dealership to do it?

Cheers,

D.

Hi mate,

Dead easy to fit, although fiddly to do. Details are in the first post, but they are £60.

Cheers :D

can i get hold of one of these kits or are they all gone ?

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply, been on holiday. Just in the process of making a new batch, so they will be available soon. Shall I add you to the interested list then?

Can you add me to the interested list too pal :wave:

Can you add me to the interested list too pal :wave:

No probs mate :wink:

can i get hold of one of these kits or are they all gone ?

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply, been on holiday. Just in the process of making a new batch, so they will be available soon. Shall I add you to the interested list then?

yes mate put me down please ! :salute:

Put me down as an 'Interested', this would make a good addition to my new engine....;)

Put me down as an 'Interested', this would make a good addition to my new engine....;)

Okie dokie!! I better pull my finger out and get some of these made up!!! Will order the PCB's end of this month. :salute:

when do you think they will be ready to ship ? as iam off to the nurburgring at the end of july and would love to have this in the car for then ! :D

when do you think they will be ready to ship ? as iam off to the nurburgring at the end of july and would love to have this in the car for then ! :D

Will be ordering the PCBs on Tuesday, lead time last time was about 2 weeks, so with a bit of luck they should be ready for then :)

Will be ordering the PCBs on Tuesday, lead time last time was about 2 weeks, so with a bit of luck they should be ready for then :)

happy days ! :D let me know when payment is needed and il get it sent over via paypal... :salute:

struggling to get the PCBs ordered, just waiting for a cheque to clear, will keep you all posted.

ok, I definately want one now! so please PM when ready :salute:

Any news on the LED ordering Stu?

Catalin

I ordered a load of stuff, but the LEDs that arrived were the wrong ones (got from another supplier), so just waiting on delivery of some replacements. Apologies for the delay :(

Whats the rev range on these little babies Stu.

You program them yourself so you can choose whichever revs you fancy.

Methinks you need an engine first Simon!

Mr.B - did you get my PM a while ago about a new LED?