Sign in to follow this  
Jim

More Photoshop Phun...

Was talking to Ant a little bit this weekend about possible changes to his car, alloy wheels, etc.. he sent me an image over of his car to work on. Kinda liked the end result so I thought i'd share it.

Its not HUGELY changed over the original, but gave it some nice Kahn alloys (I think - pinched em off an Ultima GTR), removed the mirrors, gave him a chin spoiler and removed the door handles. Plus I sharpened and cleaned the image up a bit to make it brighter :)

I personally really like it - wouldn't mind a Corrado looking like it thats for sure.

ant-g60-2.jpg

very nice. is it lowered any more than ant's actual car? i've always thought it would look amazing to shave the mirrors, but its a little impractical so i never followed up or photochopped them off or anything, but that looks great. i'd lose the sidemarker and gas flap and make em dark rims.. but thats me. :lol:

nice work.

Ants car is actually that low.. original image attached below so you can get an idea. When you drive in it, its like sitting level with the road surface!! ;)

ant-g60.jpg

Hehehe I wondered when you were going to post that Jim I am loving those wheels too I wont even bother posting my edited version as its naff compared to yours jim I'm still very much learning the whole photoshop thing at the moment.

here's my swing on things.. its hard to get the black rims to look proper when starting with white ones, but you get the idea. i know you don't like black rims ant, but with the tinted tails/windows i think its the shit.

ant-g60-3.jpg

Well i've a set of Masitaly's which look like kahns, that im selling could do with a refurb and they would look just like that!

Errrr let me think NO!!! You can stick your Borbets on it if you like as your car has been relegated to the workshop for the duration of the winter :D go on you know you want to. Friday night we'll have to fit the the toothed belt drive how about we drop the rad as well and run the dual ram :D go on you know you want to!!!!!

Majik,

Problem is its not too easy to turn a bright yellow car into a black car - though if you have a side view photo of your car mate, I can just chop the wheels onto it and try make it look similar?

I'll try in the mean time but no promises :)

sorry don't really like the look!

Like the no handle & mirror look, but really dont like the wheels (punto/saxo wheel)!