Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

Roof Painting

looking at threads on here, it really depends who's doing it mate.

with a smaller area the price differences could vary quite a bit I expect (relatively).

Why not skim through some of the respray threads and ring some of them up?

a very rough guide: £150-£500 I would budget at least £200 for a decent job, depending whos doing it.

Its easy in that you dont have to worry so much about the colour match as you would with a side panel and theres less likely to be any dents, however, allow for removal of sunroof/offer to do it yourself to keep cost down

bearing in mind if you want it done decently , your gunna want the rear quarter panels blended in or painted as the roof is part of them aswell. i need to get my roof done but i am going to leave it now untill i can afford and justify spending £2000 on a complete spray job :)

mike_g60, i wouldnt be too worried about the rear 1/4s, as you've only got about an inch gap at the end of the rails that may notice. If you blend them as well, you start bringing the rest of the sides in, which will be more obvious as they're at the same angle as other panels.

I say roof only or whole lot!