Sign in to follow this  
CorradoVR6-Turbo

Seen a C on Jamie's Kitchen !!

Hello all

just been watching "Jamie's Kitchen" and for a brief second seen a black c reversing past him while talking to the Camera,part of crew,staff ect

Anybody on here? :?:

hey im board ! :wink:

Never saw this - did anyone catch the reg!??? May have been mine - the Top Gear lot used it recently for the feature that is coming soon.

its ok nick........it was a BBS's wheeled one(minus the centres)

Never saw this - did anyone catch the reg!??? May have been mine - the Top Gear lot used it recently for the feature that is coming soon.

Cool! Tell us about that, how long did they have it for?

What did they do with it?

When did they say the show was on?

They Took it on Thurs the 10th and returned it on the 11th Sept late in the evening.

They took it to High Wycombe and did some country driving shots with presenter Richard Hammond and then just filmed some static shots all round the car.

I wasn't there with them unfortunately but this is what the Rowland told me. They really looked after the car well, came back as it went!

They defintely had cameras strapped to the inside of the car as there were suction marks on the glass inside from the camera harnesses!

They all loved it so it seeems we will all be looking forward to a seriously Corrado blessing episode. No idea on the transmission date. He said he would let me know. Firts transmission is 26/10. Will let everyone know when I know. :D

Wow, Its cool that they used a forum members car 8)

You must have a near perfect car then Nick! any pics?

Really looking forward to the showing now, in fact looking forward to the series

Just out of interest, did they clean it for you?

Looks nice Nick :)

Is it just me, or are darker coloured cars just a whole lot better with cream leather? Not that they look particularly worse with dark leather though.

Looks nice Nick :)

Is it just me, or are darker coloured cars just a whole lot better with cream leather? Not that they look particularly worse with dark leather though.

yeah i would agree there with you......just they are a total nightmare to keep clean.....beige leather just loves loves denim :roll: :evil: everytime i wear my jeans i must leave about half of the denim on the seat :x

Cheers! The ladies like the black leather ;)

No seriously I personally prefer black all over. Blue and black I am not keen on.

The only other colour I like black with is platinum leather.

The Dark green looks awesome with the cream though imo :)