Sign in to follow this  
ardandy

New Wiki Entry!

first things first he needs a dictionary ASAP

thats a bit nasty :wink:

nobody comes on here to have their grammar spelling judged :p ,can't believe that someone has posted that as a reply,really helpfull!!

thats a bit nasty

nobody comes on here to have their grammar judged ,can't believe that someone has posted that as a reply,really helpfull!!

i`m with you g60greeny, :roll:

FFS boys sense of humour..........its not his grammar I've picked up on more his spelling.......and I've not replied to the guy per se have I???

and BTW its not me who posted on the Wiki about buying a dictionary...... :p :wink:

FFS boys sense of humour..........its not his grammar I've picked up on more his spelling

:

well thats a 1000 lines of "must not get grammar confused with spelling" :lol:

i've got a sense of humour m8,but you don't know that about the person askin..ooops asking the question :lol:

just not really a warm welcome to the forum

FFS boys sense of humour..........its not his grammar I've picked up on more his spelling

:

well thats a 1000 lines of "must not get grammar confused with spelling" :lol:

i've got a sense of humour m8,but you don't know that about the person askin..ooops asking the question :lol:

just not really a warm welcome to the forum

aye.........but he wasn't asking on this forum was he :wink: ..........he asked in the wiki.........afterall ardandy is the author of this post is he not

aye.........but he wasn't asking on this forum was he :wink: .

well thats ok then :wink:

sure he'll understand that his post asking about help someones decided to point out that his spelling is not upto standard? the 1st 2 are fair points very helpfull but the 3rd is un called for imo,i hope he's browsed the forum an realised that we are not all up are own arses, :D

probably the best thread ardandys started, well 1 out of the many he's started recently isn't bad :lol:

FFS boys sense of humour..........its not his grammar I've picked up on more his spelling.......and I've not replied to the guy per se have I???

and BTW its not me who posted on the Wiki about buying a dictionary...... :p :wink:

tbh Rodders, your just a nasty person ;)

I'd have posted the same, bashy bashy, only way they'll learn :D

btw, wouldn't it make sense to delete that from the wiki rather than every person who doesn't know how a forum works cluttering it up?