Sign in to follow this  
OSV

Yes, 8x17 Azev As do fit the Corrado VR6!

Just after getting my Corrado I trial fitted a friends Azev As to my car for a quick look see. A classic wheel I thought they suited the Corrado well but my heart was set on BBS RS301s. Now strangely enough there is a myth that these wheels will not clear the brakes on a VR, well that may be true for 7.5s but the 8s fit with more room to spare than i've ever seen. Over the years I have received numerous pm requests for picture proof of this so these are clearly a popular choice but not often seen in 17s on a Corrado.

Anyway the chance arose to buy a set recently and I couldn't resist, here is a pic proving they fit and what is more I have a 2nd full brand new unused set of 4 wheels complete with locking flush centre caps and all the wheel bolts available if anyone is interested.

16July2006035.jpg

Definately a classic wheel for the Corrado.. aint many five spokers that look poop on the Rado though to be fair! :)

what size are those pkripper? looks like a deeper dish and 16? the ones that don't fit on vr's?

I reckon the spokes on the 17's in the vr picture are right out at the edge of the rims hence the fact they fit on a vr!!

always been a fav, they are a heavy rims though.. still look awesome on a corrado...

what size are those pkripper? looks like a deeper dish and 16? the ones that don't fit on vr's?

I reckon the spokes on the 17's in the vr picture are right out at the edge of the rims hence the fact they fit on a vr!!

Yeah, sorry my post has nothing whatsoever to do with the 17's fitting over VR6 brakes, just put the picture up for the Azev flavour. :lol: (You are right D6, 16 - 7.5 front and 9 rear)

Thanks Gareth.

I'm in love. They are absolutely gorgeous. And a bargain. Thanks again.

Will :)

(lockage please)