Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Advice needed

Okay, i have searched for my question and i have gotten some results but im still not sure how to do this, i have thinking that i should tint my tail lights (smoked i should say) ive read many posts before put this question up, now i know to do this i need to get black transparent spray paint, i should most likely remove the tail lights from the car to do this, now my question is do i spray it on the entire like or should i leave the reverse light un smoked, well im probably gona smoke the entire thing and my second question which is my real question is can this be undone, say i spray it and i dont like it is there a way for me to remove the paint without damageing teh light and if i clear coat it with laquer is that undoable, can i remove the laquer (clear coat) any suggestions, my cars that dark purple color idk the technical name, and what does it mean to cut the light iv read "im going polish and cut my lights" im currently in canada for a week so im bored. Im using this time to see what can be done to my car with my low budget, i still dont have a job lol

Thanks again

i have searched for my question and i have gotten some results but im still not sure how to do this

Please bump an old thread rather than constantly starting new ones :)