Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Dream Car

Okay, its 3:00 in the morning im waiting for cricket to start in like 4 hours and im so bored, so heres a question for all you members, besides the corrado :D :lol: what is your dream car? lets make it some what realistic, or better yet have 2 categories cars $200,000 or less which is about let see about 106,028.66 GBP at an exchange rate of 1 USD = .530143 GBP or 1 GBP = 1.88628 USD and cars about $200,001 or 106,050.16 GBP at the same exchange rate, DUH (Thats how bored i am, i found out the exchange rates)

Ill start off, lets see such a hard decision, okay this is one of my many dream cars, under $200,000 i would have to go with the Porsche 911 Turbo and cars above $200,001 i would go with either the Porsche Carrera GT, Maclaren F1, Mercedes Benz SLR Maclaren, oo or the Zonda, i can continue okay ill stop with the Ferrari Enzo

Take it away FORUM MEMBERS, OOO one more thing im very close to 200 post im so excited hah, no im actually very bored

We've had a few threads of this nature already recently which is probably why your not getting many bites. ;) :)

Also i'd say this is general car chat rather than off topic?

okay my bad, i was bored, hey look 200 post time to celebrate :onfire: :salute: :compress: :notworthy: :multi: :2gunfire: :shocked!: :infinity: :icecream: :mrgreen:

Id have the new 'baby aston' martin in the sub 100k category.

and......

An enzo. Just because.