Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

I was Followed Home by a white corrado ;)

Kinda reminds me of the Harliquin polos!!! :lol:

haha yeah, we have harlequin mk3 4dr golfs here and there is a new mk5 harlequin but its just white blk and silver.

Here is more progress I just never stop, the PO (previous owner) knocked out the big holes under the seats u guess cause they were to lazy to cover the car with a tarp and it would just get rained on and fill up with water so i took the cover out of my vr and fixed that up.

DSC06365.jpg

DSC06366.jpg

DSC06367.jpg

And my new carpet :D

DSC06368.jpg

and carper installed

From

DSC06229.jpg

To

DSC06370.jpg

Its kinda funny seeing pictures of peoples C's from over here in the UK adorning the walls of someones house on the other side of the world. Progress looks good.. talk about ground up restore job!

talk about ground up restore job!

I know, it's a lot of fun though I can't wate till i have it painted and stuff so i can look back and look at my 2 creations side by side.

This is how they sit now but it will have to move out my mom just letting me park there while I work on it.

DSC06373.jpg

I love your Toffee Rado mate :luvlove:

Are you going to paint the new one a unique colour too?

My Toffeerado came like that back in 91 form factory, I just had it resprayed and a lot of custom work. this car is gonna be Mk4 candy white

Here today progress recover stuff in suede C pillers are very hard i havnt finished one yet.

DSC06379.jpg

DSC06380.jpg

DSC06381.jpg

Nice job dude 8)

What type of glue have you used to stick the suede on? Just normal spray adhesive?

nice trimming dude! it just takes time need glue that will stay stuck and be prpared to rip it all off and start again ive done my headliner and other bits very effective as so many peeps leave it grey!

Finished A pillars. The glue I used on my headliner in my toffeerado has been on for over a year no problems, you just need to prep everything properly and use the proper glue that is all.

DSC06415.jpg

and front seats are in :)

DSC06394.jpg

Funny you should say that, i'm currently thinking about taking my rear seats out to mount a spare rim/subtle stereo install!

So yes! :lol: