Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

I was Followed Home by a white corrado ;)

You's one lucky brother, to have a pair of rude rides like that in your garage fair play :thumb right: :2gunfire:

Thanks I'm just addicted to these cars and needed one to drive everyday was tired of the mk2's

Toffee, kick off a new "Rat-look" style over in the colonies....

Take inspiration from 50's rodders, flat paint, shiny wheels, detailing.... Go full stealth go Flat Black (use a Flat laquer)

Or TVR Chameleon.... only problem is it's about £1k a litre or something mad...

Toffee, kick off a new "Rat-look" style over in the colonies....

Take inspiration from 50's rodders, flat paint, shiny wheels, detailing.... Go full stealth go Flat Black (use a Flat laquer)

Or TVR Chameleon.... only problem is it's about £1k a litre or something mad...

That not happening hopefully in spring or summer I have some money for paint and body filler and I'm gonna do this car up nicely.

Just out of intrest what is it you do for a job out there to earn the funds for these projects? {as I'm obviously in the wrong game}

Just out of intrest what is it you do for a job out there to earn the funds for these projects? {as I'm obviously in the wrong game}
]

Well I live at home no bills besides a loans and I'm not driving so save money on gas and insurance I also get all my stuff at a pretty good price that helps A LOT i just work at some place make 2000 a month so imagine 2000 and no rent food insurance gas and blah blah I also don't drink when i go out a lot of my friends spend a lot of money on alcohol

New headliner started ran out of glue though, the black one is to common wanted to be a bit diff so I got some Light green thought it would go well with the olive exterior.

DSC07148.jpg

And new wheel came 300 mm Team Toffee has The 280mm Team

DSC07149.jpg

Good choice !!

30 mm its the best !!

30mm - surely drivin is quite hard with such a small steering wheel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good choice !!

30 mm its the best !!

30mm - surely drivin is quite hard with such a small steering wheel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah its right, 28 mm its very hard and not too confortable, 30 mm is the limit and also confortable.

Good choice !!

30 mm its the best !!

yeah its right, 28 mm its very hard and not too confortable, 30 mm is the limit and also confortable.

i dotn think you caught on man u keep saying 30mm and 28mm do you know how SMALL THAT IS lol 300 and 280mm is what u meant to say lol.

Here is some sound deadening I did liek 4 weeks ago

DSC06934.jpg

DSC06936.jpg

DSC06938.jpg

You have a fan to keep yourself cool,we need a heater and thermals to keep ourselfs warm to work outside :lol:

Nice work !

That's actually a heat dish, it get SUPER HOT I don't work that hard lol it was negative 13 Celsius last night.

Good choice !!

30 mm its the best !!

i dotn think you caught on man u keep saying 30mm and 28mm do you know how SMALL THAT IS lol 300 and 280mm is what u meant to say lol.

Here is some sound deadening I did liek 4 weeks ago

DSC06934.jpg

DSC06936.jpg

DSC06938.jpg

Well spotted mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Glad someone did :lol: :lol: :lol:

this looks very smart. i have just got some black suede to do my interior trim bits and roof lining, looks like a good job. did you have any probs with retriming any parts so that i can look out for them when doing mine. thanks

did you have any probs with retriming any parts so that i can look out for them when doing mine. thanks

ONly prob was the B pillar your gonna have a BITCH time doing that inless u have real suede it might work out for you.

is that due to the slider for the seat belt? i will give one ago tomorrow and see what happens. thanks.

is that due to the slider for the seat belt? i will give one ago tomorrow and see what happens. thanks.

nope it's the bend where it starts it L curve you'll see

oh. have you cut down the middle i could not make it out on the pic sorry. nice touch with the speaker.