Sign in to follow this  
iggi

body shops in the north

hi there people. any ideas of good body shops in the north, preferably north west, who know there corrados? some nib has dropped somethin on my rear panel, creasing it. its not too noticable but you know what its like! :mad: all the other bits i could live with, like the pink roof, the faded spoiler, the crazy paving laquer on the front bumper, the rotting door edge, the battered back arch (too low, too wide!) , all of which can be kept ontop of with a bit of effort. but this has sent me over the edge! i just want a good quality respray and removal of the little dings, no mods. nothin that costs 1000's though, if thats possible! it is my daily driver. no doubt it will happen again! any help would be appreciated! thanks

Iggy,

The best shop in this area is generally considered to be Car Craft in Lytham, pretty pricey however. I've also used Maltby bodies in Blackpool, they were very good.

You could also try Mick Johnson at D&M Autos in Poulton, he has done work for me in the past.

Sorry, Iggy, bit dosey today....suddenly realised who you are.

If you ring Mick on the Poulton estate (892295) mention my name, it might just get you a discount, who knows ?

Mike B

Nice to know that Mike ;)

Also you can try a bodyshop on riversway in Preston:

Karl Vella Auto Body Repairs Ltd

Chain Caul Way, Preston Riversway, Ashton On Ribble, Preston, Lancashire PR2 2YL

Tel: 01772 720033

One of the blokes there is a mate of a mate and theyre supposed to be really good. I need to get some bits done son too.

Where in Blackpool are you mate?

Thread resurrection time:

Mike, have you used the one just around the corner from TVR? Its on the road opposite, hidden behind the shops just a bit further down, cant remember the road name. My mate had some work on his car dine a while back and it looked good. He's also fairly priced, £120 a panel.