Sign in to follow this  
vdubCorrado

my Corrado is F'n spoiled... here's what she got this week..

here's what my Corrado got this week... she's so damn spoiled haha

CorradoCarbonfiberhood.jpg

Corradocarbonhoodclose.jpg

this week comign though i think she won't get anything but new headlights and new late style lenses... the A2 Jetta we have "needs" tires for the wheels we bought and big bumpers haha... there's a show coming up in a month or so and the girl wants to take it cause my rado's far from ready...

but yeh a carbon fiber hood... i'm happy haha thought i would share

ehh it ran me right in and around £400... i am trying to take this car as serious as possible this time around since it's the second time i am owning the car and 3rd time building it hahahaha i want it done right the first time haha but i know i'm damn jelous of any of you who oen a corrado across the pond... most of the money i am spending on the car this time is for the US to euro complete change over... :(

yeh i had 2 pay checks both easily over what i paid for the hood just sitting cause i no access to my bank account and as soon as i got everything cleared up that day i went and got this... but you have an IM

you like that eh? the damn kittens are in and out of that thing like there is no tomorrow... i swear they go in it just to make sure no one stole it on them cause they're in it 10 times digging for ever one time they use it HAHA

but the hood is actually JSP... JSP is more costly than VIS but i am also not sure of the quality of VIS where i used ot work they used to get a ton of VIS hood they would have to mark defective which they were supposed to smash and throw away but sold marked down alot anyways...