herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Yeah apparently Orbit tyres dont just do tyres, i spoke to the guy at the wellingborough one and he said they do everything, they were fitting a new engine in a car when i was there :shock: which is handy to know as i know them all down there so if i ever need any mechanical work doing then i can take it there :D

I guess they have the proper stuff for wheel alignment as he seemed to know what i meant lol.

hey Rob

this place you had the tracking done, do they fit the gauges to the rim or over the top of the tyre?

I need tracking doing on myn....

Wow. 8) looks absolutely fantastic Rob,the drops made such a difference,the rims look much more at home now :lol:

superb :D

Any rubbage at all with the 215/40's? :wink:

Neil.

Errrm yeah just a bit :lol: But thats getting sorted hopefully. The car is in the garage today getting the tracking done and the rear wheels camber adjusted so the top sits in a tad. If that doesnt stop the catching then i will be getting the angle grinder out again :lol:

hey Rob

this place you had the tracking done, do they fit the gauges to the rim or over the top of the tyre?

tyres northampton would be the place for you to go bally, they fit the gauge's onto the rim. got mine done there in the summer. got a ramp that fits in the ground so wont be any issue's getting yours done there

hey Rob

tyres northampton would be the place for you to go bally, they fit the gauge's onto the rim. got mine done there in the summer. got a ramp that fits in the ground so wont be any issue's getting yours done there

Ok cheers Ben

PM me there no & price etc

ta :wink:

Heresites,Heres one I prepared earlier. LOL Only kidding, car looks great and the colour responds so well to tasteful mods, thought this one my be of interest .

Worthersee2006015.jpg

Worthersee2006012.jpg

love that pic, makes me want to get on with colour codin my handles, grill & mirrows + the rest of the body work! if only i had the cash at the mo!

Well i finally fitted my headlight tints from the group buy this weekend!! And she is looking EVIL :twisted: :lol:

Oh and you may also notice from the pics that i have raised my car a tad as it just isnt practical until i get my arches sorted out :(

Enjoy 8)

Ok actually, not a perfect fit but they are better then the original sizes which were way off. If anything they have made these a tad big so they overlap the edges. Piece of piss to fit!

althought these do look kool,don't they make already sh!t lights sh!tter?

Yeah pretty much :lol: I have the uprated loom and some rally 130watt bulbs so they were quite bright before i put these on but now they are dull :lol: look good though which is all that matters 8)

althought these do look kool,don't they make already sh!t lights sh!tter?

Yeah pretty much :lol: I have the uprated loom and some rally 130watt bulbs so they were quite bright before i put these on but now they are dull :lol: look good though which is all that matters 8)

tru pimp :lol:

looking good maybe a HID kit is needed