herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Yes i was thinking of just doing that, although i havent seen it done on a blackberry C yet so would want to see one first

I gave my car a good detail yesterday, i washed it, Meguiars step 1 paint cleaner, washed it again, Scratch-Xed it and then polished it using AG Super Resin Polish and then finally applied Meguiars Step 3 Carnuaba wax (which smells fantastic :D) and the shine was amazing!! I was driving lastnight and i could see every lamp post and car i drove past in my bonnet, it was like a mirror!!

The sun was out today so i thought i would take some pics, it looks super shiny in the pics and because the sun was so bright my headlight tints look purple :lol: i took the fog/indicator tints off as i thought it was all too much and it looks better now imo.

Anyway enjoy the pics 8)

very nice.. perfer with out the lamp tint to be honest.....

Im still not decided on them really, some days i like the tints somedays think whats the point. I think they certainly look better with just the headlight tints as apposed to all which was a bit too much imo. I might leave them on a bit longer and see how i feel really. Other than them though i LOVE my car to bits :D

Congrat !!

very very nice color !

Dont change your smoked headlights !!

Its your special partculartiy... m8.

Cheers mate :)

I am going to leave them on for a bit to get my moneys worth really :lol:

new pics look awesome, very clean, has really put me off the headlight tints tho, they look a funny colour in the pics

new pics look awesome, very clean, has really put me off the headlight tints tho, they look a funny colour in the pics

Yeah the sun was beaming down on them and they look purple for some reason :? but normally they are black.

Ok time for an update me thinks :D

Nothing to show on the exterior but i have been making som subtle changes to my interior to make it a nicer place to be :lol:

First thing i done was the DDI dials which i mentioned a few pages back but then thought 'hold on the red and white DDI's dont go with all the green interior lights' so i changed all my switches to red which was quite easy really thanks to the SEARCH! Some were more difficult than others but alas they are done now and look much better imo, more modern which is the theme im going for.

Then i looked through Riley's gallery and thought 'thats a nice gear knob' and so bought myself one which is a Richbrook slant top one. I think it looks nice, makes gear changing feel easier but its freezing first thing in the morning :lol: I just need to sort the gaitor out to fit to it properly.

Then i looked at my nice DDI dials with the nice shiny metal bezel rings and my nice new shiny metal gear knob and thought 'Wouldnt it look more modern with some more shiny metal bits' and noticed Tyler R was selling some chrome door pulls and heater control bezel rings so i bought some off him and fitted them and they have finished off the interior nicely imo.

Next step is to fit my Audi gauges in the dash, im thinking about trying to polish up the rings on these to go with the heater rings??

Anyway here are some pics for y'all, enjoy 8)

liking the chrome door pulls.. used to have them on my early interior... anyone no were I could get a set from for late ones like yrs Rob??

Son of a Beesting, not that hard really mate, you just have to take your time and be froogle :lol: Its just a case of taking the switches apart, unsoldering the old LED's and soldering in some new red ones. If you do a search its been covered loads of times and there some good 'how to's' which i followed.

Bally, PM Tyler R as i got them from him. They are very good quality and were delivered very quickly.

DUB, cheers mate :D

looking good roberto, god if only i had some money!! :cry: wonder if the folks would let me move back in!! :lol:

Bally, PM Tyler R as i got them from him. They are very good quality and were delivered very quickly.

cheers mate, do you have a link to his profile?? I did a quick search & cant find the man :lol:

cheers mate, do you have a link to his profile?? I did a quick search & cant find the man :lol:

Yes mate its HERE, he seems a really genuine guy and was super fast in sorting me out with them.

Goldie, cheers mate. Yeah will be good to see yours in the metal again as well, it looked mint at Stealth when i saw it! Especially the interior 8) mmmmm beige :lol:

Hopefully i should have it lowered by March, cant wait!!

Likeing the heater rings, i just dont want to end up with too much silver in the car.